Saturday, December 17, 2011

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made.

This time of year seems so joyous and wonderful for many. You might be thinking of, who you should be getting gifts for, and maybe the type of gift(s) you should buy for that special person(s) in your life. The decorations are up, company parties are in full gear and the reunion of friends and family members are anxiously waiting to be reunited. On the other hand, there is another reality for many others, the vulnerability of life, is life worth living?,does anyone really care and should I just end it all?. To the latter group,allow me to engage your attention and point you to this unchangeable fact, we are "fearfully and wonderfully made"(Psalm 139:13-15). We are not after thoughts, we are not just the co-mingling of two cells from our biological parents,but the carefully plan and orchestration of a God who never made a mistake. He knew us before we were conceived in our mothers womb(Jeremiah 1:5). Better yet, we are made in the very image of God(Genesis 1:27), did you hear or should I say read that!!. Have you heard the expression,"you look just like your mother or father". Friends I would like to take this giant faith, and say,of all the other trillion of planets in the vast universe, as inhabitants of planet Earth, we look like our God,Creator and Sustainer of all things. This is just outright amazing!!. We are special, we are unique and divinely planned. This holiday is far more than decorations,families and friends reunion, and certainly more than the exchange of gifts. This is a time to be thankful for being so special, and dare I say,"Fearfully and Wonderfully made".The next time you look in that mirror, look with this understanding,I look like my Heavenly Creator,yes my Heavenly Father, and yes my Savior and Lord Jesus Christ. Indeed I am placed here to fulfill Divine Destiny. We are God's gift to humanity.
www.pmchurch.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment